St. Moritz Travel Guide
St. Moritz Travel Guide, Apres Ski!
Take the Bernina Express from Tirano to St. Moritz
Where to Stay: Carlton St. Moritz.
Where to eat: (Breakfast Included)
Lunch: Hauser Restaurant, casual lunch downtown or HighTea at Badrutts Palace
Chocolate at Laderach
Dinner: Waldhaus Am See for amazing fondue, reasonably priced and delicious
Talvo: Expensive but incredible food and wine. Worth every penny.
Chesa Al Parc: Casual Italian/ Swiss
What to do:
1. Muottas Muragl: A funicular railway takes you 2454 meters up to experience breathtaking views and delicious food at Hotel Romantik.
2. Horse- drawn carriage ride through the forest: Enjoy a 60 minute carriage ride through the beautiful St. Moritz Forest
3. Spa day at the Carlton: The indoor/ outdoor pool is amazing. Enjoy the amenities to the fullest
4. Take in the scenery and relax. I’ve never seen such a beautiful place. Live in the moment and enjoy the beauty of the alps.
5. SHOP: The shopping is amazing. Treat yourself to a cashmere sweater at Lamm Cashmere house.